- Counseling for ATOD (Alcohol, Tobacco, and other Drugs)
- Individual, Family and Group Therapy
- Counseling by Court Order for substance abuse offenders
- DUI Assessment & Evaluation
- SAP Assessment & Treatment
- Prevention, consultation and education referral
- Drug Court Diversionary Program
- Impaired Driving Outreach Program
- Literature Available
WHO CAN BENEFIT FROM OUTPATIENT COUNSELING?
- Anyone who is worried that his or her alcohol, tobacco, or other drugs is becoming a problem or causing problems at home, school or on the job
- A family member or individual living with an abuser of drugs and/or alcohol
- An employer who has observed an employee’s use of alcohol and/or other drugs on-the-job and is creating problems (such as absenteeism, poor job performance, and/or insubordination}.
- Court and Law enforcement personnel who have identified alcohol and drug abuse as a problem.
- Any individual with a DUI offense. Successfully completion of program will reduce the suspension time of Driver’s License.
- A person concerned about another individual with an alcohol or drug problem and is seeking information and education or available services.
Fees based on a Sliding Fee Scale
Cost of services start at $20Contact Us